This tour takes you to the Jungle, Lake, Cenotes, Underground River, Caribbean Sea and Natural Lagoon. Includes Zip Lining, Canoeing, Cliff diving, visit a Mayan Village, Swimming in a Cenote (Natural Mineral Pool).
The tour takes you through (4) snorkeling systems. Snorkeling in the Jungle Cenotes, Underground River System & Bat Cave, Yal-ku Natural Aquarium Lagoon - with different kinds of Sea life.
Discover an entire new world! Enjoy a (4) four course lunch at World Famous “Oscar & Lalo Restaurant, Bar & Grill”, continental breakfast, snacks, drinks and air-conditioned transportation included.
*Please note that our tours are “Small Group Shared Expeditions” and average (4) to (7) guests and never more than (9) guest in the group. The cost will be based on how many guest are in the Van the day of the expedition. We tell our guest to base the cost as only they are in the Van, that way, if more guest join, the cost will be less.
**Private Expeditions could be any size and need a separate quote depending on the group size.
- $140 USD per guest based on (2) to (3) guests.*
- $130 USD per guest based on (4) to (6) guests.*
- $120 USD per guest based on (7) to (9) guests.*
- $110 USD per guest based on (10+) guests (Private Groups only).**
- Tour Schedule: Monday through Sunday from (7) to (8) hours.
- Note: Weight Limit is (265) lbs. or (120) kg.
Add the majestic Tulum Ruins for only $20 USD
more per guest.
Add Snorkeling with the Sea Turtles, Sting Rays and Coral Reef for $35 USD more per guest.
Add underwater Camera rental for $30 USD
(We email Pictures to you).
- Snorkel in a Blue Cenote (a natural mineral pool in the jungle)!
- Snorkel in an amazing Underground Cenote located (50) feet below the earth’s surface.!
- Snorkel with interesting sea life in Yal-ku natural aquarium lagoon. Snorkeling through (4) different environments: Ocean,Underground River, Cenote and Lagoon.
- You may see sting rays, barracudas, parrot fish and a host of other interesting sea creatures.
- Snorkel in a lagoon where the under ground river meets the beautiful Caribbean ocean!
- Snorkel in two spectacular, gigantic, incredible Mayan Cenotes inside a cave!
- Snorkel through the underground river system.
- Snorkel in a Bat cave up to (50) feet under the ground.
- Snorkel in the beautiful mineral filled water underground.
- See stalactites and stalagmites.
- Zip line across the jungle canopy and over a beautiful Cenote.
- Ciff dive into a crystal clear Cenote.
- Canoe in a beautiful Cenote.
- Visit a Mayan village and interact with mayans.
- Drive and hike through the mayan jungle.
- Wild animal (you may see wild iguanas, spider monkeys, tejones (coatis)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (From Tulum city to Playa Del Carmen city, at no additional cost.). Hotels/Places of Stay not located within our regular Pick-up/Drop-off area may include an additional Pick-up/Drop-off fee; please see our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information..
- Round-trip air-conditioned transportation.
- Enjoy coffee and pastry in the morning.
- Enjoy snacks & fruit.
- Cold beer, water and soft drinks available in cooler.
- Enjoy a delicious four course Mexican lunch at world famous"Oscar & Lalo Restaurant, Bar & Grill".
- A Mayan drink is included at lunch and a fresh cold coconut water grown on the property for each couple.
- Sanitized Snorkeling gear and life vests.
- Prescription goggles available.
- Snorkel and selection of proper equipment lessons.
- Safety and sea life review.
- Expert bilingual guide.
- Go to four (4) different locations.
- All Entrance fees.
Recommended to Bring
- Good walking shoes or non-slip flip-flops.
- Hat (for Tulum ruins only).
- Swimsuit and towel .
- Change of clothing.
- Extra cash for tips or souvenirs.
Bring or buy from us:
- Biodegradable Insect repellent.
- Biodegradable Sunblock.
NOTE: This is an active tour and is not for people with health problems, pregnant women
and children under (3) years old.