Explore the Tulum Ruins, Beach, Jungle, Lake, Cenotes, Caribbean Sea and Coral Reef. Includes Zip Lining, Canoeing, Cliff diving and Snorkeling in the Jungle Lake, Blue Cenote, Visit the Tulum Beach Club and you may take a boat ride on the Caribbean Sea, where you will have the opportunity to snorkel in the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef System or Snorkel off the beach – visit to this location is contingent on having favorable weather and ocean conditions.
Includes a (4) course meal at “Oscar & Lalo Restaurant, Bar & Grill”, Snacks and Drinks throughout the day.
*Please note that our tours are “Small Group Shared Expeditions” and average (4) to (7) guests and never more than (9) guest in the group. The cost will be based on how many guest are in the Van the day of the expedition. We tell our guest to base the cost as only they are in the Van, that way, if more guest join, the cost will be less.
**Private Expeditions could be any size and need a separate quote depending on the group size.
- $280 USD per guest based on (1) guest. *
- $140 USD per guest based on (2) to (3) guests. *
- $130 USD per guest based on (4) to (6) guests. *
- $120 USD per guest based on (7) to (9) guests. *
- $110 USD per guest based on (10+) guests (Private Groups only).**
- Tour Schedule: Monday through Sunday from (7) to (8) Hours.
- Note: Weight Limit is (265) lbs. or (120) kg.
Add Snorkeling in Mesoamerican Barrier Reef, for $35 USD more per guest.
Add Snorkeling through the Underground River &
Cave System and in a Bat Cave for $45 USD per guest.
Add underwater Camera rental for $30 USD
(We email Pictures to you).
- See Majestic Tulum ruins.
- Snorkel in a cenote connected to the Underground River(a natural mineral pool in the jungle)!
- Snorkeling through (3) different Water Environments: Ocean, Cenote and the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef System.
- Zip line across the Jungle and Cenote.
- Ciff dive into a crystal clear Cenote.
- Canoe in a beautiful Cenote.
- Visit a Mayan village.
- Drive and hike through the Mayan jungle.
- Wild animals (you may see wild iguanas, spider monkeys, tejones (coatis), birds and other fauna).
- Snorkel with interesting sea life in the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef System.
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off (From Tulum city to Playa Del Carmen city, at no additional cost.). Hotels/Places of Stay not located within our regular Pick-up/Drop-off area may include an additional Pick-up/Drop-off fee; please see our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information..
- Round-trip air-conditioned transportation.
- Enjoy coffee and pastry in morning.
- Enjoy snacks & fruit.
- Cold beer, water and soft drinks are included.
- Enjoy a delicious (4) course Mexican lunch at world famous "Oscar & Lalo Restaurant, Bar & Grill"
- A Mayan drink is included at lunch and a fresh coconut - grown on the property - for each couple.
- Sanitized Snorkeling gear and life vests.
- Prescription goggles available.
- Snorkel and selection of proper equipment lessons.
- Safety and sea life review.
- Expert bilingual guide.
- Go to (4) different locations.
- All Entrance fees.
Recommended to Bring
- Good walking shoes or non-slip flip-flops.
- Hat (For Tulum ruins only).
- Swimsuit and Towel.
- Change of clothing.
- Extra cash for tips or souvenirs.
Bring or buy from us:
- Biodegradable Insect repellent.
- Biodegradable Sunblock.
NOTE: This is an active tour and is not for people with health problems,
pregnant women and children under (3) years old.