Explore Sian Ka'an Reserve, Muyil Ruins Natural Lagoon. Snorkel in the Beautiful Tulum Coral Reef. Includes a visit to Muyil Ruins, a boat ride through the Sian Ka'an Reserve, Mayan Canal, floating and Snorkeling in the Tulum Coral Reef next to the Sian Ka'an Reserve. Meals, drinks and transportation is included.
Includes a guide, driver, a (4) course meal at “Oscar & Lalo Restaurant, Bar & Grill”, Snacks and Drinks throughout the day.
*Please note that the "Extended Cruise & visit to Bird Island" Add-on is only available from November 15th through March 15th.
*Please note that our tours are “Small Group Shared Expeditions” and average (4) to (7) guests and never more than (9) guest in the group. The cost will be based on how many guest are in the Van the day of the expedition. We tell our guest to base the cost as only they are in the Van, that way, if more guest join, the cost will be less.
**Private Expeditions could be any size and need a separate quote depending on the group size.
- $310 USD per guest based on (1) guest. *
- $155 USD per guest based on (2) to (3) guests. *
- $145 USD per guest based on (4) to (6) guests. *
- $135 USD per guest based on (7) to (9) guests. *
- $125 USD per guest based on (10+) guests (Private Groups only).**
- Monday through Sunday from (6) to (7) hours.
- These tours are for small groups and, for an additional fee, can be private.
Add Sunset Cruise & visit Bird Island includes 4 course Dinner for $65 USD more per guest.
Add Snorkeling in Mesoamerican Barrier Reef, for $35 USD more per guest.
- Visit and Explore the Ancient city of Muyil or Chunyaxché. Artifacts found here date back from as early as 350 BCE.
- Explore the Natural Paradise of the Sian Ka'an Reserve.
- Walk through the Mayan Mangrove Boardwalk where you will have the opportunity to encounter various interesting animal inhabitants in their natural environment.
- Walk through the Mayan Savana Boardwalk
- Safety and wild animal review.
- Boat Ride through the Sian Ka'an Reserve, moving slowly through the mangrove canals. We may observe Pelicans, Eagles/Ospreys, Cormorans, and many more species of exotic birds and plants...
- See beautiful views of the sky, lagoon and ocean.
- Float in the natural Mayan Canal.
- Enjoy a light snacks & fruit.
- Wild Animal and Bird watching throughout tour (You may see wild iguanas, spider monkeys, tejones (coatis) birds and other fauna).
- Snorkel in The Tulum Coral Reef.
- Enjoy a light meal.
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off (From Tulum city and Playa Del Carmen city, at no additional cost.). Hotels/Places of Stay not located within our regular Pick-up/Drop-off area may include an additional Pick-up/Drop-off fee; please see our Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.).
- Round-trip air-conditioned transportation.
- Bilingual guide all day.
- Small groups and personal attention.
- Sanitized Snorkeling gear and life vests.
- Non alcoholic drinks.
- Entrance Fees to sites, captain and fuel cost of boat.
- Enjoy coffee and pastry in morning.
- Enjoy snacks & fruit.
- Cold beer, water and soft drinks are included.
- Enjoy a delicious (4) course Mexican lunch at world famous "Oscar & Lalo Restaurant, Bar & Grill"
- A Mayan drink is included at lunch and a fresh coconut - grown on the property - for each couple.
Recommended to Bring
- Good walking shoes or non-slip flip-flops.
- Swimsuit and towel.
- Change of dry clothing.
- Extra cash for tips or souvenirs.
Bring or get from us:
- Biodegradable insect repellent.
- Biodegradable sunblock.
NOTE: This is an active tour, it is not recommended for people with health problems especially people with heart conditions,
pregnant women and people with Asthma.