Swim with Whale Sharks and Explore the Caribbean Sea. Snorkel off an Island that is protected and has live coral and lots of sea life. Discover an entirely incredible new world! Snacks, Lunch and Transportation is included.
- $205 USD per guest based on (2) to (3) guests.
- $195 USD per guest based on (4) to (6) guests.
- $185 USD per guest based on (7+) guests.
- Monday to Sunday from (6) to (8) Hours Whale Shark Snorkel Expedition
- These tours are for small groups and, for an additional fee, can be private.
Add underwater Camera rental for $30 USD
(We email Pictures to you).
- Snorkeling with the Whale Sharks and maybe Manta Rays.
- Snorkeling in a beautiful live, coral reef next to a the protected Island in the Caribbean sea.
- You may see lobster, conch, starfish, blow fish and several sea creatures that have been seen in this reef.
- You may see sea turtles, stingrays, sailfish & dolphins in the wild on the ride to and from the area.
- Round trip air conditioned transportation.
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off (For most Hotels/Places of Stay, at no additional cost.).
- Enjoy coffee and pastry in morning.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch, freshly made shrimp ceviche, Chicken and/or Ham sandwiches and fruit.
- Enjoy snacks all day.
- Cold beer, water and soft drinks are included.
- Sanitized Snorkeling gear as shown here.
- Prescription goggles available.
- Snorkel and selection of proper equipment lessons.
- Safety and sea life review.
- Bilingual guide.
- All entrance fees.
Recommended to Bring
- Good walking shoes or non-slip flip-flops.
- Swimsuit and towel.
- Change of dry clothing.
- Extra cash for tips or souvenirs.
Bring or buy from us:
- Biodegradable insect repellent.
- Biodegradable sunblock.
NOTE: This is an active tour, it is not recommended for people with health problems especially people with heart conditions,
pregnant women and people with Asthma.